Sunday, October 10, 2010


Return to faggotry

Thru the course of several jobs and minutes added up to hours

I would jot down on sticky notes and scraps the poetic musings of that particular hour

Always knew when pressed or asked by some little goof in my head I could just jib jab jib jab

Spill out a poem with at least one or two phrases that did not upset the soup in my stomach too much

I knew I would be back… but what for?

Why do I do this to myself? 1

Usually a Saturday night after a pre nap before bed
I prowl the internet streets at night near wee morning looking upon the faces of ex loves with new loves

Those damn blaster self portrait shots of their new loves

And I assign a value to their douch baggery that is usually quiet high and maybe a bit insulting to a functioning douche bag

No comments: