Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Flash Journal but in less than 20...ugh

8-7-12 Flash bing bong zoom: I may have cheated on my time for this flash entry but oh well. Who in their right realm will know about this? The butt rockers across the street are doing the musical equivalent of baking a cake…that’s right cover band express. Sweet Home Alabama drifts across the lawns with old cat shit beyond the cracked sidewalks. Is it real or Memorex and what is it like to have stage clothes and to say phrases like “Let’s go get some pussy”. If I am not going to be reincarnitated as a cat how about a butt rocker of some kind, not the older pudgy version but one that applies to that small percentage.
Not sure why but I cannot focus and the last few moments of my drive, mainly in town, I felt off. Bright spot and someone rushed up and honked on me. Hmm if they knew my silly phone call would that change it all? Nope if a lady getting smushed accordion style probably for no good reason has no effect than no, just no. I read an article for work and I wonder who writes this shit? No insight, nothing even remotely entertaining (well one drawing was kind of cool and I chalk that up more to the font and lines not the message). I hope I can focus and take the exit onto Big Boy highway, but then again across the street they are ripping into a version of Smoking in the Boys Room, maybe they have the answers figured out.
I heart the following:
My new compost bin: not being a hippy just a guy who wants to make some muck and maybe wear a headband or two. I feel kind of energized at times; I wanna be a writer who can play tennis make compost and help folks and get that weird tingly feeling. The tingly is when you do something out of character IE When I told me sister she was a bitch in Grandma’s kitchen when we were kids and when I suddenly decided to help some folks by Home Depot.
Rubber figures: I am not the only one as what I can tell from the web. This week The Other World is on my mind. I have a few and have no back story of when I picked up these toys. I notice I am enjoying more Conan kind of story ideas. Give me a super hero with a sword and I am in heaven.
11:22.9 in and I decided to go for a walk, it was a nice one even with the rape van neighborhood and Mad Max jeeps and trucks circling away. Come back to chit chat and wind down for bed but instead wide down the road to hell and sulking. The phrase “You have got to be out of your god damn mind” keeps going thru what is left of mine. It is after ten on a school night and I am pretty sure I am at a loss at how to double my salary. Steam shower times squared and I feel defeated and left out. That guy with the funny white head band who got a jittery jolt from helping out some folks is looking sad and wondering where this guy came in. He is a mumbler who grumbles and mutters under his breath and always threatens quitting. Quit a state, a job and anything that stands in his way.

No comments: