Thursday, January 31, 2008

Words cannot describe the hate


So yesterday I started this and had to end it. Once again writing on the sly is tough. I was angry yesterday but today i am just out of it. I guess there is some anger. I work with a lady who is a living arrogant scrap of cancer. Our office is in turmoil and I can imagine shutting off my computer for good and going home to watch the Watts set. It has been a long time since i have been around someone that i cannot find one positive trait about them. Anyhow, i was thinking of characters and villians in life and movies and i thought of one that i hate almost as much as my co-worker. Paul Reiser in Aliens. Such a money hungry sniveling bastard just like my co worker. I imagine my co worker getting ready for an appointment with her hat and makeup looking great and backing into the alien's jaws and him splitting her in half with the tail like he did to the nice robo man (Lance Henrickson). As i think about this i smile and think i can make it through today.

No comments: