Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Ultimate Frustration


I love how frustrations creep up on you and hit you in the back of the head with an iron skillet as you recline. I am so frustrated right now I want to kick, cry, laugh and eat Jack in the Box tacos. I am working a lot of hours and than I have to come home and defend why I am working a lot of hours and why I am not making more $$$. I just want to do a good job and enjoy life. It looks like I have about 3 unpleasant conversations ahead of me. I must be an idiot I always thought trying to treat others well and being myself would be enough in life.

It was a super nice morning and I almost just drove past work and right on out of this state. I thought about my upstairs neighbor who is moving and how lucky he is that today he will be cruising the open road listening to talk radio and pushing how many miles he can do in one day. Life is odd in the fact I was thinking of my drive out here and all of the hope and promise I had.

No comments: