Thursday, May 14, 2009

A quick one while my mind is away


I was hoping to get a blog in about comics I purchased last week and also a couple I picked up from Free Comic Book Day. It may have to wait until tomorrow. This week has had its ups and downs. I am still waiting on pins and needles to see if I got the job I interviewed for last week. Maybe I was not as dynamic as I thought. I was unable to go to the Giants game which is OK since they did lose. I have been feeling good and anxiety free but that was changed pretty quickly with one conversation. I knew I would be up late worrying but instead I created a dice and WWE Chipz game that I am pretty happy with. This morning I made a barb wire version of the game. I just need to write out the rules. So I am out of here. I have to pick up the wee man, off to soccer and hopefully later some job searching. Thank a higher power for my new found interest in baseball, Chipz game and my Cover the Earth hat I just found. More tomorrow.

No comments: